As specialists in heritage architecture, Johnathan Rhind Architects wanted to raise their profile within their areas of expertise and communicate key messages and business updates with stakeholders, clients and other key audiences.
During an initial programme of communications activity, KOR produced a high-performing e-newsletter, with an open rate 400% higher than industry average, as well as securing a number of pieces of coverage, including a double-page spread in the Financial Times.
Jonathan Rhind Architects’ team of experienced heritage architects has been operating across the South West from offices in Devon and Somerset for over 30 years. Their work includes renovation of private homes, National Trust properties, historic churches and innovative design for challenging new build projects.
- Highlight corporate achievements in regional and trade press
- Focus on the specialist knowledge of individual team members to promote the business
- Raise the company’s profile through effective use of social media
- Accurately represent technical details of projects through rewrite of website content
- Create and populate an e-newsletter template to communicate with existing stakeholders
At the end of the initial 5-month programme of activity:
- 62% open rate on initial newsletter – 400% higher than industry average
- 140% organic growth in Twitter followers
- 30% organic increase in Instagram followers
- 5+ pieces of coverage – including double page spread in the Financial Times
- 12 month recommission from client
Organic growth on Twitter
Open rate on initial Newsletter